Sunday 8 July 2012

We stamp on Sundays - Stamping shoes

Pin It Now!
Hi everyone, just a quick post today. I'd been wanting to try out a new stamp from my Bundle monster collection. I find that I'm usually drawn to the same patterns again and again, so this time wanted to avoid my usual stamps.


I used Barry M White as my base colour. I've heard that this polish really stains so I made sure to put on a layer of base coat first (Colour Club top/base coat is my current fav).


Admittedly not my best stamping (index and pinky are my favorites)

Luckily you can't see from a distance. ;)

For the stamping I wanted to do a really bright red show stamp. I used the Beauty UK bright red that comes with in the Wild Child collection. It came out pink when I stamped it but I still quite like it. For the black stamping I used Rimmel Black Out. The shoe stamp is on Bundle Monster plate BM213, cute isn't it?

Pin It Now!

3 comments: